MINDFULNESS MATTERS INSTITUTE
MBSR (8-week course) and Koru Mindfulness (4-week course) are evidenced-based courses that provide guidance on how to live life more fully.
MBCT & Teletherapy
Often our minds can create more chaos than calm. Counseling for individuals struggling with stress, anxiety and worry.
Mindfulness-Based education and training’s are designed specifically for local community agencies and businesses.
Learn more about mindfulness-based counseling, clinical supervision, MBSR & Koru classes, and education-training opportunties.
Kim Bundy-Fazioli, Ph.D., LCSW-R (Colorado & NY) is the founder and director of Mindfulness Matters Institute, LLC located in Breckenridge, CO .
Kim facilitates classes in two mindfulness-based programs: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (8-weeks) developed by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn and Koru Mindfulness (4-weeks) developed by Duke University Counseling Center. Kim is also a licensed clinical social work specializing in anxiety and a certified yoga teacher.
Research has shown that mindfulness practice can help to improve the immune system, personal health, professional performance, and add to an overall sense of improved well-being. Additionally, research has shown that mindfulness-based practice can decrease symptoms related to stress, anxiety, depression, and chronic illness.
Please consider participating in one of our training’s. Mindfulness-based training’s are unique and unfold in ways described by participants as “transformative.” At the conclusion of mindfulness-based classes, participants have shared,
- I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for such a transformative mindfulness class. I wouldn’t have welcomed many hardships with a smile without out. Your work is, in my opinion, one of the greatest promoters of peace. (Emily Lindly, FC)
- I live in such a hectic life, just learning how to be in the moment for just a moment is big breakthrough! (Karyn Contino, Frisco)
- You did a great job keeping the class and individuals focused on what we were noticing in our minds and bodies and you were open and non-judgmental. You have a great presence which helps us to follow your lead. The class participation was very helpful to me and you did a great job facilitating the group without placing pressure on people ot participate if they did not want to. Thank you for all the downloaded information so we could practice on our won, it was nice to listen to you from my phone! Thank you for a great learning experience you were wonderful! (Heidi Kunzek, Frisco)
- This course is a great gift to yourself. Whatever you are dealing with, this is an opportunity to expand your personal resources and live a more fuller life. (MB, Fort Collins)
- “Kim…your energy felt warm and welcoming. So many of the phrases you used during your instruction have stayed with me in a profound way, so you’ve had a very positive influence on my personal journey.” (MB, Fort Collins)
- “Mindfulness helped me with body awareness and stress management. An 8 week course provides numerous activities for practice and learning from others. I noticed a reduction in pain symptoms and an overall more positive emotional outlook” (JM, Fort Collins)
*Photos by Shoebox Stories Photography @ www.lovelandphotography.net
To find out more about mindfulness and Kim, read the article in the Summit Daily.