MINDFULNESS MATTERS INSTITUTE
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction
MBSR is an evidenced-based course. The research shows improvement in the overall health & well-being for participants who take this course.
Workshops & Retreats
Mindfulness-based workshops & retreats provide an opportunity to learn how to live mindfully, compassionately, day-to-day.
Services include employee driven mindfulness-based education and training’s as well as clinical supervision and consultation.
Call today to learn more about mindfulness-based education, training, supervision or consultation services.
Kim Bundy-Fazioli, Ph.D., LCSW is the founder and director of Mindfulness Matters Institute, LLC located in Breckenridge, CO. Kim is a graduate of the UC San Diego, Center for Mindfulness, Mindfulness-Based Professional Training Institute, and is certified teacher of Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction.
Research has shown that mindfulness practice can help to improve the immune system, personal health, professional performance, and add to an overall sense of improved well-being. Additionally, research has shown that mindfulness-based practice can decrease symptoms related to stress, anxiety, depression, and chronic illness.In May 2014, Kim resigned her academic position as a tenured, Associate Professor in the School of Social Work at Colorado State University (CSU). She chose to resign from CSU in order to pursue her passion for mindfulness. Throughout her 30-year career, she has been a therapist, clinical supervisor, program director, and an educator. Kim’s transition to focus solely on mindfulness builds on her strengths.
Please consider participating in one of our training’s. Mindfulness-based training’s are unique and unfold in ways described by participants as “transformative.” At the conclusion of mindfulness-based classes, participants have shared,
- I wanted to take a moment to express my gratitude for such a transformative mindfulness class. I wouldn’t have welcomed many hardships with a smile without out. Your work is, in my opinion, one of the greatest promoters of peace. (Emily Lindly, FC, 2015)
- I live in such a hectic life, just learning how to be in the moment for just a moment is big breakthrough! (Karyn Contino, Frisco, 2015)
- You did a great job keeping the class and individuals focused on what we were noticing in our minds and bodies and you were open and non-judgmental. You have a great presence which helps us to follow your lead. The class participation was very helpful to me and you did a great job facilitating the group without placing pressure on people ot participate if they did not want to. Thank you for all the downloaded information so we could practice on our won, it was nice to listen to you from my phone! Thank you for a great learning experience you were wonderful! (Heidi Kunzek, Frisco, Fall, 2014)
- This course is a great gift to yourself. Whatever you are dealing with, this is an opportunity to expand your personal resources and live a more fuller life. (MB, Fort Collins, Fall, 2014)
- “Kim…your energy felt warm and welcoming. So many of the phrases you used during your instruction have stayed with me in a profound way, so you’ve had a very positive influence on my personal journey.” (MB, Fort Collins, Spring 2014)
- “Mindfulness helped me with body awareness and stress management. An 8 week course provides numerous activities for practice and learning from others. I noticed a reduction in pain symptoms and an overall more positive emotional outlook” (JM, Fort Collins, Fall 2013)
*Photos by Shoebox Stories Photography @ www.lovelandphotography.net
To find out more about mindfulness and Kim, read the article in the Summit Daily.